Total Pageviews

Monday, August 26, 2013

Democracy and freedom of speech under attack by the Harper "Tea Party Conservatives"

Since starting the blog I have spoken out about the abuses of the Harper government. In doing so some friends have accused me of being pro Liberal or NDP no matter how often I tell them I am not a card carrying member of any party they appear to be stuck in a reverse.

The fact is, I want to take back my country, the one we were all proud to be citizens of, a country of peace and understanding, a country where we, the common people, were not under surveillance by our government.

Harper and his henchmen now control our Federal Police, the RCMP. They have silenced our armed forces. They are secretive and obstructive to the Canadian media. Now they are monitoring the social media for partisan purposes in an attempt to disrupt and confuse those who oppose their dictatorial governing style.

Harper government monitoring online chats about politics

Correcting what it calls ‘misinformation’


http://www.news1130.com/2010/05/23/harper-government-monitoring-online-chats-about-politics/

I've stated in the past that my blog is monitored and I have posted proof that various departments of the federal government visit the site including DND and the House of Commons. Since outing them by using my tracking program I have notice major discrepancies in the hit count. The blog itself has a hit counter and when I compare that counter with the tracking program there are major differences that are disturbing. To counter act the changes in the tracking program I added a more dynamic device to ensure the integrity of the count and the accumulation of data to monitor the visits.

There is no question that this government is paranoid and secretive, my goal is to hopefully inspire as many Canadians as possible to not only oust this corrupt group of dictators but to eliminate the "Tea Party Conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment