Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

ENLIGHTENED PERSPECTIVE



Please 
Read all the way to the bottom:  If you will take the time 
to read these. I promise you'll come away with an enlightened 
perspective. The subjects covered affect us all on a daily 
basis:

They're written by Andy 
Rooney , a man who has the gift of saying so much with so 
few words.Enjoy.......

I've 
learned
.... 
That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an 
elderly person.
I've 
learned
.... 
That when you're in love, it 
shows.
I've 
learned
.... 
That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes 
my day.
I've 
learned
.... 
That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most 
peaceful feelings in the 
world.
I've 
learned
.... 
That being kind is more important than being 
right.
I've 
learned
.... 
That you should never say no to a gift from a 
child.
I've 
learned
.... 
That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the 
strength to help him in some other 
way.
I've 
learned
.... 
That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, 
everyone needs a friend to act goofy 
with.
I've 
learned
.... 
That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart 
to understand.  
I've 
learned
.... 
That simple walks with my father around the block on summer 
nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an 
adult.
I've 
learned
.... 
That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to 
the end, the faster it goes.
I've 
learned
.... 
That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask 
for.
I've 
learned
.... 
That money doesn't buy class.
I've 
learned
.... 
That it's those small daily happenings that make life so 
spectacular.

I've 
learned
... 
That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be 
appreciated and loved.
I've 
learned
.... 
That to ignore the facts does not change the 
facts.
I 
've learned
.... 
That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only 
letting that person continue to hurt 
you.
I've 
learned
.... 
That love, not time, heals all 
wounds.
I've 
learned
.... 
That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround 
myself with people smarter than I 
am.
I've 
learned
... 
That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a 
smile.
I've 
learned
..... 
That no one is perfect until you fall in love with 
them.
I've 
learned
... 
That life is tough, but I'm 
tougher.
I've 
learned
.... 
That opportunities are never lost, someone will take the ones 
you miss.
I've 
learned
.... 
That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock 
elsewhere.
I've 
learned
.... 
That I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more 
time before she passed away.
I've 
learned
.... 
That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because 
tomorrow he may have to eat 
them.
I've 
learned
.... 
That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your 
looks.
I've 
learned
.... 
That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in 
his little fist, that you're hooked for 
life.
I've 
learned
.... 
That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the 
happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing 
it.
I've 
learned
.... 
That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get 
done.

To all of you.... Make sure you read all the way 
down to the last sentence.

It's National Friendship Week. 
Show your friends how much you care. Send this to everyone you 
consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the 
person who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll 
know you have a circle of 
friends. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!! YOU 
ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED! Now send this to every friend 
you have!! And to your family. This was sent to me by a great 
person!

-- Thanks Murray P.

No comments:

Post a Comment