Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

France

Story told by an Englishman about life in France.
 
A Mobile Breath Test unit stopped an Englishman who resides in the Dordogne.
The guy in the car is dead drunk
A policeman looks at the individual and asked  
" Have you been drinking ? "

With a mushy speech, the guy says,
"Yes, this morning I married my daughter and as I do not like Masses I went to the cafe and drank a few beers. Then during the banquet I had three good bottles from one of Corbières and Minervois Faugères. 
Finally during the festival in the evening I swallowed two bottles of Johnny Walker Black label.
 
The policeman is angry and says
"Do you know that I am a Policeman and I stopped you for an alcohol test  ? "
The British guy replies
"And do you know that this car is English and my wife here on the other side is driving?"
 
Thanks Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment