Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Modern World

The mother-in-law arrives home from the shops to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.
"What happened ?"she asks anxiously.
"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened.
I sent an e-mail to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip.
I get home... and guess what I found?
Yes, your daughter, my Rachel, with a naked guy in our marital bed!
This is unforgiveable, the end of our marriage.
I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law.
"There is something very odd going on here.
Rachel would never do such a thing!
There must be a simple explanation.
I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
"I told you there must be a simple explanation .....she didn't receive your E-mail!"
Thanks Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment