Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2014

WHEN NOT TO GET IN A CONVERSATION


A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading, when the wife turns over at him and says:

WIFE: "What would you do if I died ?  Would you get married again ?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not !"

W: "Why not ?  Don't you like being married ?"

H: "Of course I do..."

W: "Then why wouldn't you remarry ?"

H: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

W: "You would ?" (with a hurt look)

H: (makes audible groan)

W: "Would you live in our house ?"

H: "Sure, it's a great house..."

W: "Would you sleep with her in our bed ?"

H: "Where else would we sleep ?"

W: "Would you let her drive my car ?"

H: "Probably, it is almost new."

W: "Would you replace my pictures with hers ?"

H: "That would seem like the proper thing to do..."

W: "Would you give her my jewellery ?"

H: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

W: "Would you take her golfing with you ?"

H: "Yes, those are always good times."

W: "Would she use my clubs ?"

H: "No, she's left-handed."

W: --silence--

H: "Shit."  


Thanks Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment