Total Pageviews

Friday, July 11, 2014

National DO NOT CALL REGISTRY for your phones.

Register to stop telemarketers from calling your cell phones!

Your old registration, for the Do Not Call List, may have expired or will expire soon

When I went on the Canada Website, I found out that my home phone number is due to expire on the DNC list on Oct 31 and I was able to immediately renew for
another 5 years as well as adding my cell phone.
Thought this was good info from the Gov't of Canada ...if you have a cell
phone.

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing
companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS!!

To prevent this, go to the following web-site for Canadian Telephone
Numbers:

http://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/ and then click on English & then on "check my
registration."

Then click on "extend my registration".

It is the National DO NOT CALL list It will only take a minute of your time.

It blocks your number for five (5) years.

PLEASE HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON.

Thanks Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment