Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A conversation in heaven

SYLVIA:
Hi!  Wanda.

WANDA:
Hi! Sylvia. How’d you  die?

SYLVIA:
I froze to  death.

WANDA:
How  horrible!

SYLVIA:
It wasn’t so bad. After I  quit shaking from

the cold, I began to get warm &  sleepy,
and finally died a peaceful  death.
What about  you?

WANDA:
I died of a massive heart  attack.

I suspected that my husband was  cheating,
so I came home early to catch him in  the act.
But instead, I found him all by  himself

in the den watching  TV.

SYLVIA:
So, what  happened?

WANDA:
I was so sure there was another woman
there somewhere that I started  running

all over the house looking. I ran up  into
the attic and searched, and down into  the
basement. Then I went through every  closet
and checked under all the beds. I kept  this up
until I had looked everywhere, and  finally
I became so exhausted that I just  keeled over
with a heart attack and  died.

SYLVIA:
Too bad you didn’t look in the  freezer

—we’d both still be  alive.
 
Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment