Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It is tuff being passive aggressive. - Here I go again....

I was born in Montreal in the mid 40’s.  Mom and Dad were laid back open minded people.

Some of the things that made a lasting impression on me were from my parents while other things came from TV, a relatively new phenomenon in my lifetime. 

I related to those super heroes of my time, Flash Gordon, Tarzan and Superman. I wanted to defend and save the Universe. I remember sitting in our living room at 4047 Northcliffe in NDG watching the Battle of Little Big Horn…. I was appalled at how the “Blue Coats” attacked and killed innocent Indians. 

I was in such awe of the First Nations people when I was a boy that when we played Cowboys and Indians I wanted to be an Indian. Their stealth like ability, determination and resilience so impressed me I wanted to be one of them. 

To this day I am still a want to be although I know I cannot. 

In my own mind and actions I have been a Super Hero…. I defend those less fortunate…. I stand up to government abuses and I question all action. 

I am not a supporter of Stephen Harpers campaign in Iraq. There is no way that he and the coalition of fools can eliminate ISIS/ISIL by bombing 

I am angry and like many would like to call for nuclear or carpet bombing of the MIDEAST but then reality sets in and I cannot and will not condone the collateral damage as a result of these actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment