Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2014

Laugh of the week.....


TODAY'S HUMOUR: Prime Minster Stephen Harper was out jogging when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below. Before his body guards... could get to him, three kids pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted. The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyworld." Harper said, "Not a problem, I'll take you there by helicopter, everyone uses that". The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." "I'll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!" The third kid, which happened to be a Newfoundlander, said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!!" Harper is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you are handicapped. The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment