Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2015

I like to screw

I enjoy screwing now that I am older, I do it all the time, whether she's big or small
Don't get me wrong, when I was younger I did some screwing but wasn't always happy,
wasn't always satisfied...sometimes I had to do it over again.....leaving me exhausted and she wasn't
happy either and the noise .....doing this in an apartment....was just too noisy for the neighbors,
One neighbor even yelled at me one day "it's 7:00 in the morning keep the noise down."

Now, I plan out the event, I have my tool ready to perform at all times. I make sure I have
plenty of space to do the deed and I can make as much noise as I want in my own house.
Oh , I like to make sure it's nice and bright so that I can line -up with the hole properly so that
I can withdrawl and penetrate again if I am not satisfied with my first attempt.
Now, I am satisfied all the time now and she's been impressed many a times.
 
 


 
scroll  down for the rest of the story








 
 


Yup,  now I use my electric drill for all my woodworking projects....big or small jobs.
I make sure my drill is charged at all times. I make sure I have the proper size screws and
away I go....zip, zip, zip.  When using nails, they sometimes pop out on the side of the
piece of wood. It's a lot of work and tiring having to do a project over again
My wife is satisfied too with the things that I have made for her and I can start on a
woodworking project at 7: 00 A.M. in my home without disturbing the neighbors.
Yes Sir, my cordless drill is the best tool that I ever bought.... I like to use screws
rather than nails on all my woodworking projects.
 
Thanks Joe Y..... I have been screwing since before Mike Holmes stopped playing with his hammer.
 
I finished my basement in 1974 and used screws rather than nails to do the framing the only mistake I made was with the steel joists that the contractor used on the main floor.
 
How do you fasten strapping to steel joists?
 
Regular screws didn't work so I asked my neighbor what he thought. he suggested trying his ram set..... not the best idea..... blew an effing hole through the bathroom floor above.

No comments:

Post a Comment