Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I miss Bill ...

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is good natured political humour from a show on Canadian TV, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.
 "Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

 *He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.
 
*He played the sax.
 

*He smoked weed.
 
*He had his way with ugly white women.
*Even now? Look at him ... his wife works, and he doesn't!  And, he gets a check from the government every month.
 
*Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup," in honour of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
 *Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honour Bill Clinton. The 'Dodge Drafter' will be built in Canada.
 
*When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
 *The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
 
*Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky-Panky between the Bushes.
 
Thanks Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment