Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2015

RANDOM THOUGHTS AS WE AGE

The biggest lie I tell myself is ..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

  Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes; come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller!

  Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators.
We haven't met yet!

  I don't trip over things, I do random gravity checks!

  I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off!

  Old age is coming at a really bad time!

  Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!

  I don't have white  hair. I have "wisdom highlights". I'm just very wise.

  My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.

  Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

  If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put them on my knees.

  The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes" .

  I'm going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I'll do that second week.

  When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people" ?
 
  Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

  Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

  At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

  Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

  And, of course… Have I sent this to you already… or did you send this to me?
 
Thanks Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment