Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Two terrorists ...




 Two terrorists are in a locker room taking their annual shower after
their bomb making class when one notices the other one bending over
holding his stomach in agony.

He has a huge cork stuck in his butt.

"If you do not mind me saying," said the second terrorists, "that cork
looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?"

"I regret I cannot," lamented the first terrorist. "It is permanently
stuck in my butt."

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first terrorist says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped
over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man
in an American flag with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.

He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."

I said, "No shit?"

God Bless America!

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment