Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2015

What I know and don’t know about Stephen Harper.

I know that Stephen Harper is a politician. I know Stephen Harper never had any real work place experience prior to becoming a politician. I know Stephen Harper, as a Politician, never held a position of authority at the municipal, Provincial or the Federal level that would qualify him to be a mayor, Premier or Prime Minister.

I know that Stephen Harper has absolutely no experience to run Canada.

Stephen Harper became minority Prime Minister because of voter disillusionment with the Liberals and a hesitation to vote NDP after years of hearing how they were too fat left. He gained a majority government because of voter fatigue and apathy.

I know that Stephen Harper preyed upon voter disillusionment making promises of an open and accessible government. I know that Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party would stop at nothing to gain control of the country.

Canadians have endured a decade of deceit, lies, fraud and outright corruption under Stephen Harper.

So what is it that I don’t know?

Very little, after more than a week of testimony at the Mike Duffy trial I don’t know if Stephen Harper was made aware of “the checque” that Nigel Wright wrote to Mike Duffy but that simply brings me back to what I do know. Stephen Harper ought to have known. To say “I was not aware” only tells Canadians that he has no respect for the people or the country.


What Canada needs now is a Prime Minister who cares about the people, a builder with a vision of what can be, a leader who has an experienced team of individuals who have past experience in politics and in a workplace environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment